Sunday, August 23, 2026

Songs 2015 February Album Writing Month Max Vanremmerden FAWMAX @max FAWM.ORG

 

FAWMAX 2015 FAWM FEBRUARY ALBUM WRITING MONTH

MAX VANREMMERDEN 6

 Amsterdam Netherlands    Jan 2006

Artist Bio

Host at the weekly Open Mic Amsterdam since 2011.
http://openmicamsterdam.blogspot.nl/
2006-2013.
6 X 28 & 2 X 29 days of home recording FAWM-fun.
https://sites.google.com/site/maxvanremmerden/fawm-org
2014: Demo listening & lurking only.
2015: FAWM-freewheeling. One take semi-improvised songs and collaboration.

Songs (6)

Soundboard

@dreamscuba  3 weeks

  • "Ode to the Relief Pilot" is superb....great performance!

@bijoubasil  4 weeks

  • I meant tracks  cant edit on mobile!

@bijoubasil  4 weeks

  • Thank you very much for taking a listen to our yracks 

@zecoop  4 weeks

  • Thanks for the very nice comment, Max! Appreciated it and good to see you back. 

@marklberry  4 weeks

  • Max, you rock. I love the video!

@marklberry  5 weeks

  • Awesome about the show! Is there any video of it?

@max 5 weeks

  • Right back to basics, had an incredible week.
    Back to FAWM.
    Will visit your songs soon.

@marklberry  5 weeks

  • Hey-ho, how was the show?
    Ho-hey, did they like how you play?

@marklberry  5 weeks

  • Max, it should just about be Saturday night show time over there in Amsterdam. Rock hard! Cheers from Dallas.

@jibbidy34  5 weeks

  • Heyyy @max hello from London and thank you for watching us on YouTube and for the kind worlds of encouragement & feedback. It's that kinda stuff that keeps us going! Looking forward to your 3rd instalment 

    G&D

@marklberry  6 weeks

  • Max,
    I just posted "Ode to the Relief Pilot." Does this inspire your banjo magic?
    Cheers, MLB

@dutch1967 6 weeks

  • That ought ta do it! I mean, some of my songs will sound alike, but that was ridiculous!! 
    Thanks for the quick headsup Max!

@dutch1967 6 weeks

  • Checketycheck

@dutch1967 6 weeks

  • Thanks Max! I'll copy every answer and paste to people's soundboards. Starting with yours.

    Great start Dutch! That's the way to do it.

    btw: *reading comments* it's better to thank people for their comments on their soundboards. They won't see your reply here, unless they come back to this song.

@thomasaram 6 weeks

  • Daar istie weer!

@jibbidy34  6 weeks

  • Thank you for your feedback Max - much appreciated 

    G&D

@alboe  6 weeks

  • Hey @max ,
    Thanks for listening to "Wel of niet", it was fun to write a song in this style.

@scarybearsoundtrack 6 weeks

  • I've been loving your tunes, Max! I can't believe it's been over five years since I first discovered ASG. Keep up the great work!

@mojo  6 weeks

  • Maow eew! Mbrmr mfrr!

@vocalsandlyrics85 6 weeks

  • Bedankt voor je bericht, Max. Jij ook veel plezier deze maand!

@glines  6 weeks

  • Hey mate - looking forward to hearing you this year! Fancy collaborating???

@sapient  6 weeks

  • Happy lurking!
    (and yes, that was a nod to your song )

@captainchaos 6 weeks

  • <3

@sonicdeatheagle  6 weeks

  • Glad to see you are lurking at least. Would love to hear more of your ju-ju!!

@headfirstonly  6 weeks

  • Hey Max - I miss your stuff! I hope we get to hear something from you this year.

@gordon 6 weeks

  • Hi Max, say it ain't so. Not even a little song or two this year? Go on, you know it makes sense. 

@bijoubasil  6 weeks

  • Happy FAWMing 2015! Wish you the best for this year!

@lukas 6 weeks

  • Thanks Max, ik ben erg benieuwd. Eerdere ervaring met opgelegde tijd voor het schrijven van een nummer (Acoustic Guitar Project) was erg moeizaam maar het resultaat was wel een nummer dat ik vaak speel!

@nickdickies  6 weeks

  • Thanks for the support!

@dutch1967 6 weeks

  • Thanks for the welcome Max. Let's see where this ride takes us!

@nickdickies  6 weeks

  • So will you be joining this year?

@temily  6 weeks

  • Hey Max, I hope the 'we'll see' indicates that there will be some music output this year Either way, enjoy your February!

@johnstaples  6 weeks

  • Happy FAWM 2015 Max! 

@marklberry  6 weeks

  • Max, I expect you to get a head start over there in Europe, and I'm looking forward to your musical magic this February. Cheers.